Manchester United have been told to reconsider their stance on Philippe Coutinho in the transfer window.
The Brazil international looks set to leave Barcelona as they aim to cut their losses.
Coutinho joined Barcelona to make a dream come true when he left Liverpool in January 2018.
But it quickly became a nightmare after losing the love of the fans, with one low point being when he was booed as Barcelona lost to Liverpool in the Champions League.
A year on loan to Bayernmunich followed in the summer, but the German giants have no intention of making this permanent.
As the 27 year-old prepares to return to Catalonia, his future remains up in the air.
His agent, Kia Joabchian, has been searching frantically for suitors with the Premier League a touted destination.
The likes of United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham have all been linked but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has other targets.
Jack Grealish and Jude Bellingham are more coveted at Old Trafford to fulfil the creative midfield role.
But ex-Red Devils star Owen Hargreaves has urged his former club to reconsider and make a move for Coutinho.
Ferdinand said last month, Atletico midfielder Saul Niguez and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly and i think Harry Kane’s been linked but I’m pushing for an attacking player I’d still go for Sancho.
Vuvuzela Mu Ntabwe(12:50-1pm) in Midmorning Tukoone.
Vuvuzela Mu Ntabwe(4:50-5pm) in Evening Rush.
Square Pass Mu Ntabwe(10-12pm) on Saturday.
All on 100.2 Galaxy Fm Zzina!