The Princess of Tooro Kingdom Ruth Komuntale marries fiance Phillip Anthony “Amooti”
In 2018 Tooro Princess, Ruth Komuntale open the lid about the qualities of her Ideal man in an Instagram post.
These were the qualities stated in Komuntale’s Instagram post
1. A man that’s God-fearing.
2. A man that carries himself as though you are in his presence even if you’re not.
3. A man that’s honourable.
4. A man who you can grow with and learn from.
5. A man that treats people with respect.
6. A man that puts his family first.
7. A man that makes you laugh.
8. A man who understands the importance of financial responsibility.
9. A man that is compassionate.
10. A man who’s confident and wants to see you succeed.
11. A man who sees the beauty in your scars.
By that time Komuntale was single and searching after her marriage with Duke Thomas had collapsed living her heartbroken. Thomas and the stunning princess’ marriage crumbled barely 12 months after their pompous wedding.
After a long fuss, Thomas has finally bowed to pressure and agreed to sign their divorce papers, paving way for suitors.
Luckily enough she found love again in Anthony Phillip; an IT engineer and Spin Master (DJ). From the time she went public about her new relationship with Phillip Anthony, based in Doha, Qatar, all signs showed that the pair wouldn’t just stop at eating themselves on credit.
In Phillip Komuntale had found a skillful Muzzinyi who really deserved to be her Mr. Right and yes, as we report this, the couple has finally legalized their relationship!
The Princess was walked down the aisle by the King of Tooro King Oyo Nyimba and Queen Mother Olimi.
Enock Mugabi aka Eye Witness is a Journalist, Seasoned Writer and Music Analyst with a passion for sports.
Connect with him on social media using the links below in bio.