Onduparaka-KCCA game abandoned

The Startimes Uganda Premier League match day 13 between Onduparaka and KCCA FC ended prematurely at Green light stadium in Arua.

The climax of the game was not the usual as the game was called off due to fans invasion on the field of play after the referee Ronald Madanda awarding a penalty to the visitors.

And it required Police to fire tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the rowdy crowds.

Arafat Usama and Sadat Anaku bagged the two goals for KCCA FC whereas Rashid Okocha and Muhammad Shaban scored for the hosts.

A controversial penalty awarded to Onduparaka highlighted the first Stanza of the game as it climaxed with a 2-2 score.

The visitors dominated the first half of the game as they possessed right from the first minute of the game but they failed to see the back of the net as they couldn’t beat the Onduparaka defense.

The hosts were gifted with an early lead as early as the 12th minute of the game when Rashid Okocha beat the KCCA FC defence to find the back of the net at the fully packed Green light stadium.

With just few minutes after, KCCA fc levelled the scores through a goal from Arafat Usama off an assist by Sadat Anaku after making a brilliant turn in the 14th minute of the game to draw the game into a 1-1 score.

The Kasasiro boys kept pushing and their hard work was awarded as they took a lead in the 21st minute through Sadat Anaku who headed in brilliantly from a cross by Herbert Achai.

In the 43rd minute the visitors almost doubled their lead as Mato Rodgers shot was parried away by Mathias Muwanga into a corner which was defended well by the caterpillars.

Controversial then happened as the first stanza was just minutes to its climax, in the 45th minute of the game Onduparaka was awarded a controversial penalty by Referee Robert Madanda and the Onduparaka captain Mohammed Shaban made no mistake but to put the ball in the back of the net from the spot kick as the first stanza ended in a 2-2 draw

In the second half of the game the visitors came back with the high pressing game but they failed to find the back of the net as Sadat Anaku shot went above the cross bar and also Kasirye could’t put his header on target as it went far for m target.

Onduparaka-KCCA game abandoned

Onduparaka’s Ndalambi was shown his matching orders after committing a second bookable offence and was sent off in the 90th minute.

We wait for the FUFA competitions committee to declare who the final winner of this game is.