Singer Edrisa Musuuza aka Eddy Kenzo might never dine with presidential hopeful, Hon. Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu again.
Kenzo broke silence and exploded out the secrets he had kept for so long in his heart concerning him and People Power leader, Bobi Wine.
In a leaked phone conversation with one of People Power disciples, the award winning superstar exposes all the dirty games and monkey tricks Bobi uses to fight and remain the only ‘bull in the kraal’.
Visibly, tired and disappointed Kenzo even swears to leave Uganda for another country if Bobi ever becomes president.
We have managed to breakdown all the things he talked about below;
1. I lied that Bobi Wine made me who I am yet he has never helped me even an inch. I was just helping him brand himself well
2. He calls meetings and commands his cult to abuse people after he pretends on social media to be a freedom fighter. Don’t believe his smile.
3. Bobi betrayed his own brother Chameleone and he endorsed a different aspirant. He is a hypocrite.
4. Bobi thinks he is above everyone, he is soo proud. Let him fight his own battles if he is big
5. Bobi should stop forcing us to join his cult and riots
6. Bobi should stop forcing musicians to sing for him songs.
7. Bobi has a bad heart and if he insists on sending hooligans to abuse me, I will support NRM in retaliation.
8. He is Bobi and I am EDDY KENZO, he should not intimidate me. If I don’t sing in Uganda I will sing in other countries
9. Do not trust Bobi because he has hidden evil motives to promote but disguises behind the word struggle.
10. Bobi indirectly uses the people close to his circle like Eddy Mutwe, Nubian, Peng, to promote hatred and wars because he can’t post shit on his page therefore be vigilant on what those people post.
11. Bobi wine is evil, he changed since he joined politics. Ugandans should not trust him
12. I am going to start a war on Bobi Wine and I will win because my name is EDDY KENZO kaana ka mbaata.
13. I am not a politician so don’t force me to join politics. Let me stick to music.
14. Stop paying media to call me Illuminati, stop fighting my success because you fear competition. My carrier has come along way and you won’t put me down.
15. Stop attacking Bebe Cool because he is a politician by blood. He was in politics before you. His family is full of politicians right from his grand parents. He has a right to what he says ,
Enock Mugabi aka Eye Witness is a Journalist, Seasoned Writer and Music Analyst with a passion for sports.
Connect with him on social media using the links below in bio.